CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 348

When I went to get my Sonic happy hour drink ( often I wait to take lunch at two specifically for this reason) I took a back road and went by Hadley's school. While I did this I saw her class in the stroller buggy they have. She was in the front loving it. I turned before she saw me, I was certain she would knowing car ( she is THAT smart!!). When I picked her up she was actually wearing the same outfit I dropped her off in, this is a first in weeks- perhaps she is becoming less messy! Tonight she had leftover quiche for dinner and she loved it, especially the broccoli- this makes me happy!

After her bath lately she is obsessed with her brush, I guess it feels good on her gums- she is such a weirdo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment