CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 358

For the first time in a long time, or at least for me, we had a get together for my mom's family today. We went over to my cousin Carol's house and had some delicious shrimp. For a lot of my family, this was their first time seeing Hadley. Everyone loved her, so of course she had a ball being the center of attention, I am not sure she knows it any other way! My cousin Jack especially loved her! It was great to see everyone and for Hadley to meet them all. I don't see them all that often, but I really do love spending time with them, it isn't the same since Aunt Myrle has died, but I know Hadley would have especially loved her!











I am stealing these most of these pictures from my cousin Maddie, she is a SUPER awesome photographer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment