Oh Monday, why do you come so quickly, yet Friday comes so slowly?!?! Today was a pretty busy day- I had to make a to do list to make sure I got all my tasks done. Our registrar and my dear friend is moving and Friday is her last day. I, like an idiot, offered to do her job plus my job for a small raise. My superintendent loved the idea because it saved the district having to pay out a salary. So today I got a crash course in everything I didn't know how to do. I am sure it will be manageable, but I will never be as good as Shawn, she was the best! I am just at a point in my life that I have to worry about the bottom line- and as a single mom doing it all alone I appreciate anything I can do for additional money!
After my long day it was awesome to come home to a mailbox full d Christmas cards, that is the best thing about sending cards- people send you cards in return! I got some cute ones and a funny one from my friend Rebecca. Tomorrow will surely be a long day, as I have to give finals to one of my homebound students. Between helping out a friend and visiting Santa at my school, our afternoons are going to be busy, so hopefully we can knock most of it out tomorrow.
Hadley is walking up a storm, it's all she wants to do- walk up and down the hall! She also has taken to opening and closing doors; her favorite is to go into the hallway bathroom and shut herself in. I just flashback to my childhood and times of locking my self in the bathroom or locking the door then shutting it (so my mom had to take off the door knob to get the door open) and I am wondering what is in store for me!
Herr is Hadley this morning, in the same outfit she wore Saturday (gasp!) Her class at school is the penguins and before she was in strictly Santa and full blown Christmas outfits she HAD to wear this!!!!
By the way, if you aren't watching 2 Broke Girls on CBS, you are missing out- so funny!! Also Hadley was such a mess last night after her yogurt and spiced apples dinner- see for yourself!
Droning It In
1 day ago



No comments:
Post a Comment