CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 335

Last night, I thought to myself that I might get up a little early so Hadley and I could have a few extra minutes to play together. As if she read my mind, she woke up early in such a great mood! After I was showered and we both were ready for the day, we got a good 20 minutes in of play time. As I mentioned in yesterday’s post- Hadley loves to open drawers. Well this morning, I hadn’t shut the drawer all the way after pulling out her shirt; so of course, she seized the opportunity to get in that drawer. She had a ball taking most of her clothes out and throwing them on the floor. I have clearly wasted money on toys, Hadley can clearly entertain herself for hours with her clothes and the drawer! She was in an extra loveable mood this morning too, so I got lots of Hadley hugs and kisses. As I told the girl I am working with that just had a baby, it is insane how much you love your child. I mean you just never knew that loving anyone so much was possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment