CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 349

This morning Hadley did not want to wake up, as a result when I did have to wake her up to dress her she was not in a good mood. She was so hard to keep still and get dressed today; everything made her cry, and it was just a difficult morning. She has been fighting sleep in the car lately which usually means a crying baby to and from school. It makes that 20 minutes in time EXTREMELY stressful, especially on the ride home after a long a day of work. The worst part is that no matter what she ALWAYS falls asleep in the last 3-5 minutes!! It’s crazy, but I am hoping it is just a phase!

Hadley slept great last night; I on the other hand did not. I don’t know what it is, but every once in a while I just have those nights where I am wide awake at 1am and can’t go back to sleep. Needless to say the 5:30 alarm went off way too early for my liking, and I ended up snoozing until almost 6:15. Evidently this was too early for Hadley too!

This afternoon we had cookies with Santa at my school, so of course Hadley had to be there. She was decked out in her tutu and huge flower. She did great; she was just mesmerized and couldn't stop staring at him! They got some cute pictures which I am hoping to get my hands on soon. My principal is one of my favorite people I work with and he really did make a great Santa ( we will be seeing him again tomorrow morning at Hadley's school for story time with Santa). This is the second time Hadley has seen Santa and didn't cry! She is always fascinated with men and facial hair, I assume because she isn't around men very often, and Santa is no exception. Hadley especially enjoyed the candy cane Santa gave her, I let her nibble on it bit, before it became a total mess!

Hadley continues to me a messy eater- at school she had three outfit changes today and really made a huge mess with ravioli an apple sauce! I know my mom always said it was like 3rd or 4th grade before I came home without stains on my shirt, so I guess it's genetic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment