CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 177

Today we were supposed to go visit Tara, Billy, and Landon in the hospital, but Tara called and said Landon was getting tests and such much of the day, so that plan got nixed. Instead, Gigi and I took Hadley to the Atascocita Library for "Infant Lap Time." Basically moms bring their babies and sit in a circle and sing songs, play games, read stories, play with puppets and miscellaneous toy, and if you are Hadley, you spend most of the time staring at the little boy sitting next to you...( umm, Hadley you are six months old, it is WAY to early to be boy crazy!!). After lap time, mom and I scanned the library for summer reads, but everything of interest was checked out, so I went on and bought The Help. I am having a hard time finding time to read it, but when I do get a chance, it is a page turner!

That night Hadley had her third veggie- squash! She loved to eat, but she also loved to play with it on her tray and squish it in her fingers...but I think that kind of exploration is just as important as anything else. I need to be better about getting veggies in her diet. I think brocolli and green beans will be next. It really is fun to make her food myself, it makes me feel like I am taking a real vested interest in what she eats. In the long run, I am just hoping to have a good eater, someone really willing to try anything. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment