CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 185

Today we made the trip back to Humble again, and I am happy to report that Hadley did REALLY well in the car and slept most of the way (this made me feel MUCH better, because eventually I will have to make this drive by myself again, and I was scared Hadley was getting a little to used to have a second passenger in the car).


When we got to Humble, James had bought some prunes for me to prepare and give to Hadley. Since we have started solids, Hadley has had a difficult time staying regular, and I have heard from everyone prunes really "get things moving." I was worried she would not like them; however, Hadley quickly made it apparent they were her new favorite food. They look a little disgusting on her face, but they a good addition to her daily diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment