CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 183

Today was Hadley's 6 month check-up. We got a bit of good news and some bad news....

She has jumped up to the 50th percentile from the the 5th in both height and head circumference. She weighs almost 16 pounds, I was really expecting more. She is right where she is supposed to be developmentally, and we got the go ahead to give spinach and broccoli. We are increasing her Prevacid dosage, so hopefully she will spit up hardly ever!

Hadley in the waiting room at the doctor's office.
In bad news...she has an ear infection, AGAIN. I am worried she has inherited my problematic ears. We go back in 2 weeks to follow up.


On a completely unrelated and random note, in the elevator on the way to the doctor, we were in the company of Todd Phillips, the preacher I had mentioned in a previous post. Lakepointe, where we go to church, is a mega church, I mean it is huge, so it was like a once in a life time opportunity. I had to say something, so I told him were regular attenders and that his messages always hit so close to home. He was really nice and I was really star struck, I guess I had just never been brave enough to stand in line to talk to him, but I just had to...I am a nerd I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment