CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 186

Today was the first day of my mom's two week vacation, which meant Hadley and I were on our own during the day. Since returning from Terrell yesterday, I have become obsessed with really incorporating eating into Hadley's diet. I want her to enjoy food and want her to eventually get to three meals a day. I know she is REALLY ready for solids as she tries to eat anything and everything that anyone around her has. As a warning, many pictures from this point forward will be food based, as each time I introduce a new food I wanted to capture it on film!
I am someone that hates being cooped up inside, I need to have social interaction, with someone other than my baby during the day...thus I made it a point to at least take Hadley to meet up with Gigi for her lunch break. Her is Hadley looking adorable in her new purple bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment