CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 189

Today our outing was to the best place on earth- Target! They were having a great sale on comforters so I had to go get myself one (a red coverlet/quilt that looks so good on my bed!). We also had to go check out the baby section, in which I found some adorable outfits for Hadley that I took mental inventory of, so that when I returned to Target in the near future I could snag up. We pretty much had a low key day today, OTHER THAN THE FACT that Hadley has decided she is going to fight sleep at ALL costs. When is completely obvious she is tired, rubbing her eyes, yawning, nodding off...if I try to rock her or do anything to suggest I am trying to help her fall asleep, she will fight it until she ultimately passes out. This is extremely frustrating and can sometimes last up to an hour- it's sort of a nightmare, that I am hoping/praying is only a phase- she is STUBBORN, it scares me know what the future holds (I am dreading the terrible twos more that the average bear). I have tried the ole crying it out method, but it DOESN'T work. Hadley can work herself up into quite a tizzy; she goes from crying to hyperventilating in less than a minute. This too shall pass....right?!?

No picture today sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment