After shopping we headed back to to Tara's so I could see and hold tiny baby Landon. OH MY GOSH, he is PRECIOUS and so small. I know Hadley is only 6 months old, and only 10 pounds heavier, but she seems like monster baby next to him. I don't know what is wrong with my brain, because I can't remember her being so tiny...but she was. I am glad she isn't anymore. I don't have to worry about the bobble neck ( that is my number one fear of holding babies), and I can carry her around on my hip---sure my back hurts from carrying a baby that size a little more than it used to, but that's okay. I guess seeing a newborn makes me realize how much Hadley has grown and changed in just six months time- it is kind of crazy!While at Tara's Hadley tried out an exersaucer they had for Landon and she loved it- mental note I must get one ASAP!

No comments:
Post a Comment