CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 194

On June 30th, Tara and I had a lunch date at Italliano's. However, the day before she had an OB check up, I thought to myself she wouldn't be making that lunch, because she would be sent to the hospital to have that baby. Lo and behold (oh yes I just said lo and behold), Landon Clay was born on June 30- thus no delicious lunch was had. Today we made up that yummy lunch. I had an awesome lasagna. It was huge I ate about half and had the rest for dinner. On a girls lunch if one girl wants dessert, it the others duty to oblige and also order dessert to make sure the other doesn't feel "guilty" so we each had a huge slice of cheesecake, I had some of that to take home to. Hadley was great and our waiter took a serious vested interest in making her smile EVERY time he came to the table. Evidently this made her tired, because as soon as we got in the car she passed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment