Today was Hadley doctor's appointment to recheck her ears. They seem to be better, but I'm not a doctor. The doctor said everything looked great, but that she had lots of earwax. Tell me something I don't know. I clean her ears all the time....she has Schmidt ears, just like me and just like her Bop. I am fairly certain tubes are in her future...we shall see on that one. On the way home from the doctor we stopped by Once Upon A Child to see if they had a excersaucer and an extra pack in play for me to have something to put Hadley in while I shower, because she has just about outgrown the bassinet. We found both at an AWESOME price, I love that store. The exersaucer is really similar to the one she loved at Tara's so when we put her in it she knew what to do.

Shortly after I met up with Josh to do the "Hadley exchange," she will be with him for the entire weekend, this is a first. I am going to miss her a ton, but am glad she is spending quality time with her daddy, her grandparents, and even great grandparents.
No comments:
Post a Comment