CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 178

Today we got to go visit Tara and Landon in the hospital before they were discharged. Landon had to go spend some time with the nurses shortly after we got there, but I got to hold and love on him a bit before they did. He is SO precious and SO tiny- he made Hadley look like a giant baby. I don't feel like Hadley is so big, in fact most people comment she is so tiny, but she is certainly not a newborn, even if she does sleep like one! Tara looked amazing and I am so proud of her for going through child birth- she said it was the worst pain ever, kinda made me glad I didn't have to go through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment