CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 191

Today we did some more errand running. Our first stop was CVS I had to pick up a wrist brace, because I have developed tendinitis since having Hadley and have had severe pain for the last couple months. I finally went to the doctor yesterday and he said that was pretty much all I could do, what a waste of a time and money! After CVS we were off to Babies R Us to get look at storage items for homemade baby food, price exercausers (because I am the only mom of a 6 month old I know that doesn't have one, and evidently they will give me a few moments of free time), and to buy a baby shower gift for my friend Amy. At the checkout line we saw the teething toy Sophie the giraffe I had been eying for a while, so we picked that up too (and Hadley LOVES her). Our final stop was Kroger, the highlight of this trip was I got an awesome blender on sale- it really does a great job of pureeing food for Hadley-which is pretty important. Hadley has had a few slight choking scares, but do you know what that little stinker has learned from that experience?? She learned that if she makes any sound(s) close to choking mommy will freak out and give her extra experience. For example, while walking in the store when she is not eating or drinking she will make that noise, or if I am putting her in her high chair putting on her bib. She is so manipulative, she will do it until I look at her and then just smile and laugh. I am telling you, she is going to be a handful!


When we got home, I put my new blender right to work and made carrots, apple sauce (which so far is the one thing Hadley doesn't really like- but she does like apple juice when I have had to give it to her for constipation; she is the opposite of me on this), and green beans. For dinner that night she had green beans and pears, I need to do green veggies (which I personally love) more often. Up next will be spinach. I have tried broccoli, but was very disappointed at the consistency, so I will try that again later once I gather some input from fellow moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment