CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 196

Today mom, Hadley, and I are headed back to Terrell for a doctor's appointment on Friday and so that Hadley can see her daddy for his weekend. Before we headed out, I made Hadley a ton of food- sweet potatoes, carrots, blueberries, mangoes, pears, prunes, and tried two new ones spinach and turnips. She hasn't had the turnips yet. However, she tried the spinach, she didn't spit it out, but didn't seem to crazy about it- we will try again, because I LOVE spinach and it is so good for you.

The trip home was pretty good Hadley really slept almost the whole way, that always makes things MUCH easier!

2 comments: