CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 190

My mom is off on Fridays, so today we had a "girls day." I have been looking EVERYWHERE for sheets to go with my new red comforter. I am really wanting something zebra to match my shower curtain, and also because I want to join the cast of Jerseylicious! We scoured the mall and found NOTHING. It was quite depressing. The only good find of the day, was a bubble wand from Gymboree. The lady that runs the infant lap time at the library had one and Hadley seemed to REALLY love the bubbles, so we got one of own. It is difficult to see the bubbles in the pictures, but I promise- they are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment