Anyway, before going to the zoo, we HAD to ride the train around Hermann Park, I mean you can't go to the zoo and NOT ride that train- it would be crazy. Then we headed to the zoo, it was pretty crowded, but not as bad as you might think (however, as we were leaving at about 5; since the free price is only from 2-6, we passed a massive line of cars trying to go to the zoo, so I guess we missed the HUGE crowd). We look at bat and fish first, mostly because they were inside and we were hot from our train ride. Hadley loved both and was really watching them move around, it was cute. Then we made our trek around the zoo. Hadley slept through the tigers, lions, bears, and our search for the elephants (which evidently aren't there at the moment). She woke up just in time for the giraffes and loved them! It was a hot, but fun day. I can't wait to take Hadley back when she is a little bit older!
Droning It In
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment