CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 173

My dad is in the process of moving from the condo he has rented for about 20 years, to one near by he purchased. If you know me, you know that I don't really do moving, if you need help moving- do NOT call me. HOWEVER, there are 2 things I am good at in that regard: packing and setting up everything in the new place. This is where I felt my dad could use my help. So Hadley and I made a visit to see her Bop and we basically decided where everything would go (that is a trait we all have in common- we are all great at telling others what to do...I am scared at how quickly Hadley is developing this trait).

All in all it was a great day, I am glad Hadley is getting to see her Bop a little more often, and I like spending time with my dad and kinda feel like I am helping in some way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment