Yesterday afternoon seemed as if it was in fast forward. When Hadley and I got home at about 3ish, she was acting like she was ready to eat dinner, meaning she kept standing in front of her high chair whining for me to pick her up. So I thought I would give her a snack, so she munched on some peaches and a few sweet potato puffs.
After her snack I sat her down and showed her the Valentine’s Day cards she got from Landon, Gigi and Papa James. Landon also sent her a Minnie Mouse light up cup that she LOVES and a Minnie Mouse doll. She loved the cards, in fact she wanted to eat them…if that isn’t a sign of true love I don’t know what is! After playing for a bit, she was acting hungry again, so I went on and gave her dinner; it was about 4:30, so a little bit earlier than she normally eats. She had tuna, cottage cheese and pears. After dinner she was really clingy and whinny, and seemed worn out. So I gave her a bath and in the middle of her bath, it became clear that she was ready for bed. So we rushed though the bath, got her dried off, got her night time bottle ready, and started our nightly routine of listening to Adele. She was out by 5:20! Since I had the weekend of epic sleep, I wasn’t really tired. So I had a snack, those granola squares with peanut butter- OMG THEY ARE SOOOOOO GOOD, and settled in to watch the last thing on my DVR- Jersey Shore, then I watched the Grammys or is it Grammies?? for an hour, before switching over to Desperate Housewives, which ended just in time for me to see Adele sing, which was awesome! About 9 I got pretty sleepy, because let’s be honest, I am not a night owl, I am usually out by 9, so I went to bed.
Hadley and I both had a good night’s sleep and she was in a great mood this morning! We had time to play with her piano and do a little dancing before heading to school. Usually she has a sippy of milk when she wakes up while I am in the shower, and she did have that today. However, since she had such an early dinner last night, she was extra hungry this morning, so she got a bottle on the way to school this morning, which made her so much happier than she normally is on the 20 minute car ride….that’s something to think about.
When I dropped Hadley off at school this morning, one of the little girls came up and was giving her hugs and kisses, she just was so excited to see Hadley. Hadley wasn’t so pleased she sort of pushed her off, I told Hadley to remember that next time she wants to give someone kisses (ie Landon who she would not stop kissing last time she saw him!!). It was just funny to see her on the other end of the equation. It was just early in the morning and she wanted her breakfast!
Droning It In
1 day ago





No comments:
Post a Comment