Usually on the weekends I don't have Hadley I make sure my schedule is crammed full of things to do. Well having done that several weekends in a row; my apartment, sanity, and body just needed a low key weekend, so I was ready for a weekend of nothing!
Friday after dropping Hadley off with her Nana, I went home and cleaned for three hours. I changed my sheets, cleaned out the fridge, dusted, vacuumed, did a load of laundry, pretty much got everything in order. Then, and this is the best part I went to sleep at 8. I know that's early, but I was beat and had to leave the apartment by 6:30 the next morning to get ready for 65 kids to take the ACT.
The testing went well, and the time went by pretty quickly. After I got all the testing stuff in order and in the mail, I headed to the movie theater to catch the Vow. This was the first time I went to a movie by myself. I enjoyed it thoroughly! The movie was great- i love Rachel McAdams and Channing Tautum and any kind of love story so I knew it would be a winner!
After the show I ran to the grocery store to get some stuff for a pork loin recipe I am making in the crock pot this week! I am loving these crock pot meals; they cook while I am work and make enough to last us week- its win/win! I spent the evening cleaning out my DVR and relaxing! It was another early night, but I am not sure when I will get several uninterrupted hours of sleep again, so I had to take advantage.
Sunday morning meant church and parent pager (which is where I am now). After church I have to hurry home and head on over to pick up Hadley...then our week starts all over again!
Droning It In
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment