It was another great weekend. On the weekends I don't have Hadley I like to stay busy so I don't miss her so much; I also like to have time to see great friends and have whole conversations!
This weekend was busy, and the best part was I got to see several good friends. Friday was good. I got up early so that Hadley and I could get some good play time in, she of course wanted to read books, so we read 4! After I dropped Hadley off with her Nana I headed to Richardson to hang out with all a few of my North ladies. We had a blast and laughed a lot. Saturday I woke up and chatted with Farrah for a bit, the headed to do some running around with Camille and Julia, before we headed to Arlington that night for my friend Nosa's house warming party. It was so much fun and I got to see a few old friends I hadn't seen in ages!
Sunday means two things- church and laundry, so that's my plan for today. There is some football game on today, but I won't be watching it! I'm so ready to get my hands on Hadley! Even though I had a great weekend, I still miss my baby girl!
Droning It In
1 day ago



No comments:
Post a Comment