I never say hump day, it always sounds kind of stupid to me, but I was in need of a title, so alas there it is!
I am spending my day at a scheduling workshop. I actually enjoy scheduling, but am positive I will feel lots of stress today, just hearing all that needs to be done and not being able to do it will drive me bonkers!
I downloaded a new app Red Stamp, that I actually heard about from a fellow blogger. I used it on one of the pictures below it's cute and free. Call me crazy, but I hate to pay for apps!
Hadley ate a ton of stroganoff last night, she loves that stuff. She also is obsessed with milk and specifically her one bedtime bottle. She got pretty mad last night because she wanted it before her bath. She literally had a melt down in front of the fridge.
I fell asleep super early last night, like at 7:30. I watched the second half of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion, then started Glee, the next thing I knew I woke up and it was midnight. While that was really early I woke up so easily this morning, so I guess I really needed that sleep!
I am mobile today an away from the computer so here is half of the pictures of I have of Hadley and there will it be an installment of 50 questions today- so look for that tomorrow!
Droning It In
1 day ago





No comments:
Post a Comment