CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend wrap-up

This was a nice relaxing weekend. Friday was an early release day, so I took advantage of the extra time to go and file my taxes. It took a lot less time than I was expecting, so before getting Hadley from daycare. I watched Thursday night’s Grey’s Anatomy. In the meantime, my mom also got to town, so she went with me to get Hadley. It was so adorable how excited she was to see both of us.

Friday night and Saturday both were pretty low key. We ran some errands, got some groceries, and tried to stay dry. We had catfish and parsley butter potatoes for dinner- it was so good and Hadley loved it! I knew she would because she is a big fan of seafood. We played some and finally went to bed pretty early, which was good because Hadley was up for the day at 5:30. After breakfast and playing it was time to get ready to head to church. I had the final class in the Starting Pointe series, it was great. I learned a lot and have a whole new focus. After working parent pager, I met my mom for service- it was the second sermon in the series on marriage. Even though I am no longer married, there were several good points; especially on grace and acceptance.

After church we had lunch and ran one more errand, before coming home to relax, play, and make dinner. She has been eyeing the dress my friend Lindsey gave her for her birthday, so I decided to let her try it on and play in it for a bit last night. I made a creamy Italian chicken in the crock pot with broccoli and macaroni and cheese (also made in the crock pot). It was a very good meal; I was really impressed with the macaroni! Hadley gobbled up broccoli like nothing I had ever seen before. I am glad she likes it, because it is one of my favorites too.

Monday morning came way too early. I have a work day today and thought I might get to sleep in, but after a night with no sleep, Hadley still was up and at ‘em at 5:45…so much for that. The same tooth that has been “about to come in” for weeks looks to be about ready to break through the gum, hopefully that will happen soon, so we can both get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment