Today was a day in which I had a pretty strict schedule in my head I wanted to follow; however, everything took longer than I anticipated!
The day started off really well. Hadley walked right into school and right to her favorite teacher Amanda; no crying at all today. I can't tell you how happy that made my heart!! Then I went into my office to spend what I told myself was no more than an hour inputting summer school and dual credit grades. Well four hours later I left. I got wrapped up in some scheduling stuff and talking to my principals about some pretty exciting possibilities (not going to say more, but if you pray- pray for my family and opportunities). I had planned to be at the nail salon by 10 when they opened to get my toe nail polish changed. I got there about noon and had to wait quite a while, but it was worth the wait...hot pink with black and glitter zebra stripes?!?! I know you're jealous!!
Then I had to run to Walmart for seriously the third time this week, I generally try to avoid that place, but am finding it not to be so bad in the morning/ early afternoon. I had to buy milk again, because some little person sucks that stuff down!!! I came home and did some cleaning for our playdate tomorrow, made a dip, and did some laundry and packing for my girls' trip weekend to San Antonio! I foolishly brought home senior schedule, and quickly became engrossed in checking them. On paper it appears all senior schedules work- whew!!!
I went to pick up Hadley, finally got a call from the pedi with a referral to the GI, and came home. They said Hadley had been asking for her mommy at school since 4, she knew I was running late- that made me feel bad. We came home had dinner, took a bath, and Hadley quickly fell asleep. It was a busy day.
Tomorrow should be a great day! We have Xavier coming over to swim ( and of course Jill AND Farrah will be here too with snacks!), my mom comes to town, and we try gymnastics again! Hopefully this time goes a little bit better!
I'll leave you with this, I found it on Facebook! I am usually a pretty liberal person, but as a single mom that "makes too much," this hits home. When you have a nicer lifestyle then something is wrong- and I see it everyday!!!
Droning It In
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment