CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, July 13, 2012

18 month check up and other things...

This morning about 4:45, I woke up feeling really nauseous. I don't k ow what was going on, but I proceeded to vomit several times. I knew it wasn't my crohns because I wasn't in pain. Hadley threw up a few times Wednesday so maybe it is a virus.

Hadley is evidently potty training herself. This morning we were watching Dora and she said tee tee, and went to the bathroom. I helped her get on the potty and she went! It was so awesome; she is pretty smart!!

Hadley had her 18 month check up today so I had to get it together to take her to that. She woke up when I did this morning, so she was a little sleepy by her 9am appointment. She didn't want to stand on the scale, she didn't want to lie down to be measured, she certainly didn't like having her ears checked. Turns out one of her tubes is already about to
fall out, wow that just isn't right! She weighed in at 25.6lbs (75th percentile). 31.25 inches ( 25th percentile), and a head circumstance of 18.25 inches ( 50th percentile). We discussed setting up her first dentist appointment soon, and they are setting up a referral to a pediatric GI, with me having issues, and her frequent vomiting I just want to make sure everything is fine.

After her appointment, I dropped her off at daycare, took a pretty long nap to try to feel better, then met my friend Mary Jean for cokes at McDonald's we had a good two hour chat about our lives, it is just great to have someone to listen to/ chat with that has been there done that. I always enjoy my time with her, and today was no exception. Hadley is going to her Nana's this weekend, so I am looking forward to greeting some girl time in, getting a hair cut, and starting a new book!

No comments:

Post a Comment