CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Girls' day

This whole putting Hadley in daycare a few days a week in the summer really has its benefits! It's like I get the best of both worlds; time to play with Hadley and also time to spend with friends at lunch and such. Today I dropped Hadley off at daycare, came home did some laundry, attempted to get my Internet working, and headed to meet Jill and Farrah for some lunch and pool time. It was wonderful to have a relaxing day to catch up with two of my favorite people!

Tomorrow Hadley starts gymnastics. I am thinking she will love it...I really am. I hope it goes better than swimming lessons, that's all I have to say about that!!

I found this gym today...I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment