Today Hadley and I didn't leave the house. That's something we rarely do; I typically try to have an outing of some sort, just so *I* don't go stir crazy! However, it was muddy so outside play was out and I am trying not to spend money so that pretty much ruled everything else out. We read pretty much every book she has twice, and that is quite a few books, we drew pictures, sat on the balcony, sang songs, danced, vacuumed, she napped I straightened the house, we ate lots of produce, and had a pretty low key, yet meltdown free sort of day...
Hadley evidently is a lot like her mama in that she too likes to get out of the house. Around 1:30, she brought me her shoes and plopped herself in my lap- jet way of communicating to me to put them on her. I did and she went to find my keys and stood at the door saying "bye bye," over and over again. She was none too pleased when I told her we would not be going anywhere...guess I better back sure to have an exciting adventure planned for Thursday... if nothing else I am thinking grocery store!
Droning It In
1 day ago




No comments:
Post a Comment