CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Girls' Weekend

My friend Rebecca had a beautiful baby girl about three months ago, and since I was unable to attend her shower, we made a plan back in April for all of the girls to head to San Antonio to visit in July, after planning and counting down the days, that weekend FINALLY came. We had such an amazing time- I don't think I have laughed that hard in a really long time!!!




In the meantime, Hadley got to have a weekend with Gigi and Papa. Friday Hadley had school pictures, so she practiced smiling for the camera that morning!

They spent a large part of Saturday playing with stickers.



Sunday they colored and lounged around in a her new chair.


Overall everyone had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment