The last two days have been long. I recently became obsessed with getting schedules done before the end of the week. I have found myself at school the last two days, and have even brought work home; I don't know why I have been such a workaholic, I've never been one to bring work home... I guess it will pay off somehow...
Hadley has returned to daycare full time. Today she bit her own arm, the teacher saw her do it! It left quite a mark; evidently when she gets sleepy in the afternoon she takes to picking at herself and biting! I tried to talk to her about it, but I'm not sure what an almost 19 month old's comprehension is... Going to daycare everyday really has made the drop off much easier. She just walks right in and sits down for breakfast; so much nicer than the crying I've been leaving! I can't believe that my summer really is over a week from tomorrow...it was a great one though!
Droning It In
1 day ago




No comments:
Post a Comment