CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Monday, July 2, 2012

A not so manic Monday

Hadley hasn't been to day care in almost two weeks. I am wanting to keep her in the routine of going, and I have to pay if she goes or not, so she will be going two to three times a week. This will give me time to run errands, go to the gym, have time to visit with friends, a probably even go into work at least once a week.

Today she slept in until 7:30, which was OUTSTANDING! We got up, I took her to school, and I went into work for a few hours. My office had been painted Maroon and beige while I was gone and it looked AWESOME! I had to hang everything back up, mail out some transcripts, and few other miscellaneous things. About noon, my mom came up and we went to Ham's Orchard for some fresh produce, emphasis on peaches. Then we went to lunch in Rockwall. She had a gift card for Olive Garden so we used that. It was a nice leisurely lunch, we took our time and chatted and didn't have to rush out due to a screaming baby. After lunch we picked up Hadley, came home, ate some dinner, gave her a bath, and got ready for bedtime. I am going to take advantage of having an overnight babysitter and get out with my friend Jill tonight. We are having a play date later in the week, but this will be good gossip and girl time...I am pretty excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment