This was a weekend Hadley was with her Nana and father, so I had some free time! I had a blast Saturday with Farrah. We went and saw Magic Mike ( a second time for me...), then came back to my apartment for some pool time. We chatted, I got hit on by a 60 year old man, and we ran into my friend and coworker, Mel at the pool. It was just a fun/relaxing time, that went by entirely too quickly!!
Hadley went right to sleep that might and slept up until 20 minutes before we had to meet her father. I started 50 Shades of Grey, and at the point have read 450 pages all today, besides going to church and making a new chicken crock pot recipe that was all I did. I actually liked it more than I expected I would...I like the psychology of it all, and the underlying love story- I hear there is more to the love story on the second two books, so it looks like I am going to have to read the whole trilogy! It is fast reading, which I like, but really if I like a book, I'm going to read it in a day or two; after being in school forever, I'm quite the fast reader!
I go into work tomorrow and am determined to make my return to my gym routine...everyone else is hitting the gym like no other and I'm slacking!!! If I start tomorrow that's over a month to the first day of school, maybe I can shape up between now and then, my girls' trip to San Antonio won't be much help as I'm sure to devour Mexican food and margaritas!'
Can I just say I can't believe I go back to work in two weeks, the summer flew by!!!
Droning It In
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment