Another weekend has come and gone, pretty quickly too I might add!
I have an ultrasound this morning...ever since I've had Hadley things have just been off; my doctor wanted me to do this back in February, but I kept having to reschedule. The ultra sound technician said everything looked great, and that my uterus was titled backwards...I had a feeling about that one. So as of right now it seems nothing is majorly wrong!!
When that was over I went to work for the rest of the day. I stopped my blood pressure medication 5 days ago, per doctor's suggestion, and the withdrawal has caused some headaches! So I left work a little earlier than usual; Hadley helped me do some work from home, colored, and really enjoyed her spaghetti dinner. She brought home a cute little canvas she colored in class today too. They were over quota in her class today, so she got to spend the afternoon in the baby. Class. I think this mostly happens when she is fussy, the baby teachers have put up with Hadley's fussing for over a year, I think they are just more used to the ball of emotions that is Hadley. It's fine by me, because I know Hadley misses Miss Claire and Victoria and they both love her- so it makes everyone happy...plus I don have to deal with the fact she isn't a baby anymore...in fact today she is 19 months old- y'all that's 5 months away from 2...crazy! Although I am fairly certain we have already entered the tantrum throwing phase of the terrible twos, at least I am hoping it doesn't get significantly worse than this :)
It's been a good month; she really is becoming a little person- she has her own mind, her own emotions, and is a great communicator. Today while I was driving her to school I took a look at her in the rear view and she looked identical to her father! I can see bits of me in her and I can definitely see a lot of my personality and mannerisms in her, I just hope that as she ages it becomes more obvious that we share DNA. Don't get me wrong she is beautiful and I wouldn't change a single thing about her, but I don't think anyone would match us up based on appearance...I can hope!
Droning It In
1 day ago









No comments:
Post a Comment