CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 280

Today was just not a good day. I was running late to start, because Hadley was super fussy and I couldn’t find my keys. When we got to daycare, we were greeted by Ms. Carla, who told us today was her last day. I was devastated, she and Hadley had an INSTANT bond from Hadley’s first day at daycare. She is staying at home with grandbabies, and said she would love to watch Hadley anytime (that made me happy). We will really miss her.

When I get to work a fight breaks out in the conference room next to my office and it was bad…teachers got hit by an angry girl-it just wasn’t pretty. I was super busy the rest of the day and had to rush out the door to get Hadley and take her to her 9 month check up. We got on the road and were almost there, when it hit me- I forgot her shot record. So I called the doctor’s office to say we would be late- they warned me if I was 15 minutes late I would have to reschedule. So I start crying and turn around. I am not sure why I cried- I think because I felt like a failure. How could I forget the shot record??  So we get to the doctor 25 minutes late and they have no sympathy and we have to rescudule for tomorrow morning.It just REALLY stressed me in a way that I haven’t felt in a long time. I blame the hectic week, the shortage of sleep last night, and PMS…

Here are some photos from this month…kind of a photo dump! Here’s hoping tomorrow is better, it has to be right?? It’s Friday!






























No comments:

Post a Comment