CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 270


Day 29: Three things you can’t live without
This is a no brainer for me, I knew my answers right away !


1.     Family (this includes my friends, because I count them as family and of course it include my daughter). I have to talk to my mom every day, I have to kiss Hadley everyday (except on those weekends she is with her dad, I have to skip one day) and I have to talk to my BFFs in some form or fashion (text, call, facebook, in person) as often as I can. I am a person that likes to be around other people and my family and friends  are the best people to be around (and the best to pick me up when I fall).
2.     My i-phone. I love that thing. It has everything I need- pictures, music, Facebook, etc. I can look up anything and everything. It helps me if I ever get lost, I can update my blog from my phone and I can anything with that phone. Hadley even loves my phone. She has a few games that she will watch (mostly animal sounds). On top of it all, it is still a phone and the source of 50% of my daily communication.
3.     Dr. Pepper. I MUST have this stuff in the morning, I must have it with dinner (and usually I have one or two during the day). Some people love coffee, some people love cigarettes, I love Dr. Pepper…

No comments:

Post a Comment