Today was a STRANGE day. I woke up feeling a little off balance and my heart was pounding a bit. I checked my blood pressure and it wasn’t abnormally high, so I took my Procardia, showered, got Hadley and myself ready and we walked out the door.
The drive to daycare I still felt off, but not off enough to snap this hilarious picture of Hadley as soon as we got to daycare. The trip from my door to daycare takes about 30 minutes so usually the little angel is out pretty quickly and sleeps the entire way. I usually have to wake her, which makes her a little upset and confused some time- hence her face in this picture…
Anyway, I go on and get to work, I was supposed to be working out Career and Tech ed teachers to work on PEIMS coding and that is where I started my morning. As we were working I felt increasingly dizzy, had a hard time focusing. After about an hour I just had to go check my blood pressure. I felt extremely dizzy and my arm started to go numb. My bp was at 150/89, which isn’t that high, but it kind of is when you take a pretty high dose of medication. So I called my doctor got an appointment and Lana (the other counselor at my school) drove me. In the end they switched my medication and told me I was going to be okay, he also suggested I spend the rest of the day on bed rest, so I did. The new medication almost instantly took away my headache and eventually I felt less off…I hope this works.
In the meantime, enjoy picture of Hadley’s outfit from yesterday, complete with a frog booty! I love it!!
Droning It In
1 day ago





No comments:
Post a Comment