CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 282

Hadley went to her dad's this morning, so I am taking this opportunity to get a hair cut. I don't even remember the last time I did that. I am just frustrated with the length- I don't have time to do anything with it, so it just hangs there. Moreover, Hadley loves my hair- pulling it, sucking on it, twirling it, etc. I am wanting something that makes my hair less accessible to her. My inspiration was Farah Fath, a soap star now on E!'s "Dirty Soap." Ultimately, the end result was a variation of the short hair cut I typically get once every year or so. I like it. Here are the best shots I could get with my phone....

No comments:

Post a Comment