Lately, when I pick up Hadley from daycare as soon as she sees me she comes crawling towards me saying “mamamama,” I want to think she is calling out to me, because really she doesn’t just say the “m” sound too often (she sure does say ba, bop, and pa A LOT though-even in her sleep). It makes me happy either way; I just have to scoop her up and give her hugs and kisses. Yesterday at daycare, her teacher Ms. Claire told me they spent the day dancing, which she said Hadley just loves to dance (yes, I know- have you met her mother???) AND they played with bubbles. She said it was the cutest thing to see all those babies chase bubbles. I mean seriously what a fun day; wouldn’t you love to dance, nap, and play with bubbles, and call it day? I totally would!
When we got home last night Hadley was super sleepy, so we had very little play time before dinner (carrots and sweet potatoes for Hadley, chicken and Thai noodles for me) and bath. Hadley has been into her books lately…especially books that have furry elements, or really any kind of tactile element, she is all about it. I suppose any interest in books is good- you gotta start somewhere.
I am kind of excited about this cooler weather, because with fall comes the opportunity to wear fall clothes, and in Hadley’s case footed pajamas. She is very hot natured and putting her in pjs year round just wouldn’t make any sense. I was so excited to get all the adorable footed pajamas I have had waiting for the cooler weather. I don’t what it was about yesterday, but Hadley went to school wearing pink elephants and slept in pink elephants. I just love elephants (although let’s not get confused I do not like the political party elephants represent…just saying).
Droning It In
1 day ago













No comments:
Post a Comment