CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 290

Sunday is always one of my favorite days. This Sunday, my parents went with Hadley and me to early service, and then picked up Hadley while I worked Parent Pager. We had a little bit of time to eat lunch and play with Hadley before they had to head back to Humble. Once they were gone I made Hadley’s food for the week, did two loads of laundry, then Hadley and I took an hour and a half nap- it was wonderful. Here are some family photos we took right after church.

No comments:

Post a Comment