CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Time keeps on slipping...

So it has been SUPER busy for me lately, on top of which Hadley has decided she much prefers to go to bed after 8. This makes for some long afternoons! This morning I arrived at daycare only to remember that I was supposed to bring diapers, so I had to run to the store to get more, even though I have a ton at home (hence the diaper box which is clearly Hadley’s favorite thing ever made!!). I also had a dentist appointment scheduled this morning, only to find that I didn’t have an appointment scheduled, so I have to go back next week. It has just been one of those days…so in the chaos, the best I can do is give you the pictures from this morning and last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment