CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Is it spring break yet??

Today was a busy day. I opened my mouth yesterday and offered to help with the aftermath of TAKS testing, bubbling, packing, checking, etc. I spent my entire day at work helping with this very tedious process...it makes me sooooo thankful I am not a testing coordinator!

In the afternoon I had my yearly well women's check up. I was looking forward to going because I love my Ob/gyn, she is the best doctor. I saw her at church Sunday and told her I'd be in this week. I go to a mega church and she saw me and talked to me, how awesome is that?? She is just a nice person and a great doctor. I had some concerns that we discussed and I have to back after spring break for an ultra sound to see if I have any cyst or polyps....hopefully not.

It was a cold rainy day here, I hope this isn't how I should expect my spring break to go. Also if you read this and you are a prayer, my BFF Tara and her precious baby Landon are going through a rough time, please pray for them both. I am looking forward to spending some time with both of them over spring break!

I am just beyond excited that tomorrow at 1:20 spring break begins; I can't wait to relax and have fun outings with Hadley and my family and friends!! Spring break is really one of the best parts of being in education, you know besides helping kids figure out life!

No comments:

Post a Comment