CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Monday, March 19, 2012

And here we go again...

This weekend was a pretty good one. I was super productive. I semi cleaned my house, got a zumba work out in, put out Easter decorations, squeezed in a St. Patrick’s day celebration with my friend Farrah and her brother James. I heard a great message at church and even enjoyed a freebird (so I could completely negate any work I did at the gym). After I picked up Hadley she had a fun time running around the playground at our apartment. She just can’t enough of the slide!

She was pretty tired so we went in read a few books, ate dinner, had a bath, and she was out by 5:30. I thought this is either awesome or awful. I started reading Mini Shopaholic, which I have on loan from Farrah (I love it thus far), and about 6:30 Hadley was up. She must have thought she was taking a nap. After several attempts to get her back to sleep, finally at 9, she passed out again. I couldn’t go to sleep so I watched Jerselicous, Big Rich Texas, Desperate Housewives, and GCB, finally about 1, I felt sort of sleepy…that made 5:30 come WAY too early!

Hadley was very excited to get to school today. As soon as I told her we were going to go to school, she ran to the front door and started crying, I just couldn’t get there fast enough I guess. She ran right to her room at school and hugged her teachers. She clearly missed her friends and teachers. I am thinking in the summer I might take her to daycare a few times a week, just to keep her in routine and because I think it is pretty important for her to get that interaction with other kids, and also because come June 30, she moves to the next class…it will be a sad day when she leaves the baby class. We are just so attached to the teachers, I can’t even think about it…

As promised here is Hadley’s Easter Bunny picture and some other pictures from this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment