CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rain rain go away...

I thought the old saying was April Showers…I don’t remember hearing anything about March showers, but it sure has been raining a lot it seems. I rained ¾ of spring break and it is pouring this morning. I understand that rain is important, but it makes mornings with a toddler rather difficult. I have to get her from the apartment to the car in the rain. I am not an umbrella person, and I think that it would be way too cumbersome to attempt to go down a flight of stairs carrying a 25 pound Hadley, her diaper bag, my purse and an umbrella. It is days like this I really wish I had a garage, oh well. Needless to say this morning, we both got pretty wet, between getting in and out of the car- the day care does not have an awning that you can drive under, they should look into that.

Hadley is really starting to talk more and more, rather she is starting to get to a point where one can understand her babbles. At daycare they have a wall where they post accomplishments of the babies, and yesterday they added that Hadley said “Bye, Addi.” There is a girl named Addi at her school that moved from the baby class to the toddler class, and after hearing the teachers say it, she repeated it. She is really good at repeating. I have also put up all my Easter decorations and with that comes a number of bunnies, so we are working on saying bunny. This morning I asked her where a bunny was and she brought me one that I have low enough that she can grab and she said what sounded like bunny! She is pretty smart, this morning I said let’s go bye-bye and she grabbed my car keys and walked to the door…it made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment