CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I don’t know what it is, but the past few days have felt a bit like a time warp. I have piles of course selections to input, but I simply have decided I just can’t do that until next week. Course selections are due tomorrow, and in true fashion of high school students, the days before the deadline, they come rushing to me with questions. So my stacks of course selections, will just have to wait…it is just better that way; less stress for me!

Yesterday was just a SUPER hectic day. I was completely worn out. I was behind schedule and by the time Hadley and I got home, there just wasn’t enough time to feed and bathe her and such before heading to bible study, so I unfortunately had to miss that, which really bummed me out, BUT the silver lining is this- Hadley was sound asleep by 6:45 and didn’t wake up until this morning! After her bouts of fighting sleep the past couple nights, this was just the miracle I needed. After the day it was nice to just be able to sit and watch mindless television before falling asleep at 8:30, early I know, but well needed. I wish I could say it looks like things are going to slow down soon, but I can’t. I guess this is my busiest time of year workwise; I suppose my month of summer vacation will have to be the light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment