This weekend was so much fun! While Hadley was at her Nana's, I spent the weekend in Richardson for a full on North Junior High fabulous teacher reunion! It was two days of eating, gossiping, ice cream, sleep overs, more gossip, and just fun. It was wonderful to have everyone together: Lindsey, Jill, Farrah, Rebecca, Krista, and myself. Rebecca and Jason drove in from San Antonio; she is so adorably pregnant! I stayed with Farrah and that really was a blast, she was so gracious and the best host!
Sunday morning I drove to church for the start of a five week class. The course is targeted at new Christians or those interested in spiritual growth. Since we are upon a new year, I thought this would be a great way to start the year- a sort of refresher. It was really interesting and was comprised of a good group- there were several great questions asked, and the teaching pastor,Todd, didn't shy away from any of them. As I was working parent pager I got a text that Kim needed to go be with her uncle so I had to step away and go get Hadley.
The rest of the day Hadley and I played with her new blocks from Rebecca ( Lindsey also bought Hadley the most adorable tutu dress), and navigated through the fuss and whines that teething has plagued Hadley with. We split eggplant parmesan for dinner and went to bed fairly early- it had been a weekend full of fun and we were tired!
Droning It In
1 day ago











No comments:
Post a Comment