CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rain, rain everywhere

It has been raining non-stopped since last night. It was nice when it started, it was great sleeping weather evidently for Hadley and I am we both fell asleep well before 9; this would prove to be a good thing!

At about 3 I woke up and shortly after so did Hadley, so we did the best thing one can do at 3 am, watched the episode of Teen Mom I missed while drinking a Dr. Pepper! Those teen moms, in lots of ways I relate to the single mom aspect, but sometimes they are just so frustrating. Janelle seriously is a crazy person. We didn't really go back to sleep so I decided to go on and shower at about 5:30. I had to be in Richardson at 9 for a graduation plan training, which meant I needed to lead a little early so I could get Hadley to daycare and travel 635 in the rain. Luckily the traffic wasn't bad and I made it in plenty of time.

The workshop was good, but in typical Megan fashion I got the gist about 30 minutes in and was ready to go apply my new found knowledge. Instead all I had time to do was get back to WP to do my last home bound session with one of my students. I got Hadley home and quickly whipped up a grilled fish filet- Gortons, don't be impressed! That she gobbled right up. Then it was bath and bed for Hadley and time for me to watch the host of shows on my DVR including: Dance Moms, Tabatha's Salon Takeover, and Tori and Dean...good times!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment