I don't know if it was just me, but the day after a long weekend is just a super long day! For starters Hadley was up at 5:30, so we left the house at 6:20 this morning! We did have some play time this morning, but not much because I anticipated being busy at work and wanted to get there early.
I had about 30 GPA forma waiting for me when I got back. I am a little confused why I am the only one doing them, the other counselor could easily do them too, but that's a whole post on it's own!
My assistant principal was out today so I got to sit in on three ARDs- woohoo! It was just a long day and all I wanted to do was get on Shutterly and make a photobook of Hadley's first year; they sent me a $20 coupon, but it expires tomorrow hopefully I will find the time, not while I am supposed to be working of course!!!
Droning It In
1 day ago













No comments:
Post a Comment