I am really not liking the weather. I know it is January and it is supposed to be “wintery” weather and all, but after having sunny days in the 60’s this really just is not what I had in mind! Last night was a long one. After Hadley’s doctor’s appointment yesterday, it became obvious to me that when she did cry in the night, the whole bottle thing had to stop. So I had a sippy of water ready to go. She slept great for the first 3 hours she was down. Then is just wasn’t pretty-I am not sure if it is the fact that two teeth are coming in, the fact that she got three shots, or what- but she just couldn’t seem to sleep in periods longer than an hour. The sippy cup wasn’t as poorly received as I expected, which was a nice surprise. The cherry on the cake was from 3:45-4:30 this morning, when Hadley decided it would be fun to be wide awake…you can only imagine how I am feeling nearly twelve hours later!
Today was a great day at work, GPAs and class ranks were updated today, and one of the best parts of my day, was showing students how they have improved- I literally had a student cry happy tears, you gotta love that.
Droning It In
1 day ago





No comments:
Post a Comment