CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A nice long weekend!

After a long two weeks of work, I was REALLY ready for this long weekend! At the last minute I decided to take off Friday and head down to Humble that morning. Which was a perfect idea, we left right after breakfast and after I wrestles with getting bows in her hair, so she napped most of the way- it was awesome!

When we got there we ran a few errands with my mom. Hadley loves to walk around stores, she will just walk off if you let her- she isn't afraid of anything! She especially loves the toys, and pulling them off the shelf!

That night I made a taco soup recipe I had found on a blog I read. It was really easy and really good! Saturday we played the majority of the day. It was a gorgeous day outside and Hadley loves being outside! We let her walk around the back yard and "explore." She loved it! She also liked trying to eat leaves, rocks, and dirt! After a trip to the grocery store I made a lasagna for dinner, we were going to try the lasagna in the crock pot, but decided against it...so we winged the lasagna and it was just okay (better luck next time).

Sunday my mom kept Hadley for me while I met up with Tara and Stephanie. We had a nice lunch and had a great time catching up, it was long over due, since we weren't able to meet up over Christmas. The rest of the weekend was spent playing and relaxing. We went to bed pretty early every night, because Hadley didn't want to sleep past 6 any morning...but as always, it was nice to have people in the house to help me!

We had a great weekend and thankfully Hadley did great on both car rides! Tomorrow it will be back to the real world, I am pretty bummed that there isn't a a day off on my calendar until spring break...oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment