CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We love bows, it is just who we are!

Because I am probably the biggest nerd on the planet, Hadley and I wore similar shirts today. I am not sure what it says about me that I have a shirt similar to a one year old’s, but I prefer to think it means that Hadley has extremely sophisticated outfits! Anyway she got a shirt with a huge pink bow on the front for her birthday and I just so happened to score myself a green shirt with a black sequined bow on the front- so naturally we both wore them today. If you know me at all you shouldn’t be shocked to hear that I love bows; um have you seen my adorable bow head?!?!? The pictures aren’t so hot because unlike every other white girl I know- I suck at taking pictures of myself…I especially love the not so flattering double chin issue I appear to have going on while taking said pictures...

Hadley and I still are not adjusting to this whole get up early thing. While I shower our typical routine is for her to go in her pack and play and watch Yo Gabba, Gabba, but this morning she was sound asleep as I put her in the pack and play. However, because I know my daughter, I went on and put on Yo Gabba, Gabba, because I knew if I didn’t the moment I got in the shower she would start screaming! Of course as soon as she heard DJ Lance Rock say Yo Gabba, Gabba, she was up. I was happy to see that last night she was out by 6:30 without fighting sleep, and then that she happily entertained herself this morning while I got ready.

This past week has been super busy…it is taking a little bit to adjust to my new responsibilities, but today I actually had stretches of time when I didn’t have a huge pile of things to do or a line of people outside my door. I know that the beginning of next school year I will feel this way again, as that is when most new students come to register, but every day is a new day and somehow I make it through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment